Any information that you give to MoxiWorks will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in any way to which you have not already consented. A more detailed explanation follows.
Collection and Use of Information
Much of the general information on the Site can be accessed without needing to register or log in; we therefore collect no information about you whatsoever when you are accessing these generic areas of our website. To search our database of properties for sale you may select one of three search methods.
- Anonymous: You may elect to remain completely anonymous when you search for properties on the Site. If you select this option we do not collect any personal information from you. This option provides limited access to property information, and some property information may not be available to anonymous users.
- myAccount - no agent: Users who wish to access more detailed property information and extended searching features (such as the ability to save favorite listings, save searches and have new listings e-mailed to them automatically) may register to create a user account. To create a "myAccount" account visitors are asked to provide certain contact information. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease this personal information to anyone, except as described in this policy. NOTE: if your browser settings do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of the "myAccount" features. See below for more details about cookies.
- myAccount - with agent: Once you have created a "My Account" account you may associate your account with a specific MoxiWorks sales associate. When you select an associate to be "My Agent," the sales associate you selected will be notified that you have done so, and will be provided with your contact information so that he/she may contact you for follow-up. By associating a sales associate as "My Agent," you consent to be contacted by that associate by phone, even if your phone number appears in any state or national "Do Not Call" registry. The associate may also access details about your property search criteria, and lists of specific properties you have viewed through the Site.
In selecting an associate as "My Agent" you agree that your use of the Site does not, in and of itself, create an agency relationship between you and the sales associate, or with any brokerage company. However, further interactions between you and the sales associate (including contacts via e-mail, phone or in person) may result in establishing an agency relationship under the laws of your state, or the state where the agent is located. Agency Disclosure information for most states where MoxiWorks operates is available on the Site. NOTE: if your browser settings do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of the "My Agent" features. See below for more details about cookies.
Opt-In E-Mail Alerts: Once you have registered to create a "myAccount" account, you will be invited to sign up to receive e-mail alerts about properties that match search criteria you establish. You may change your e-mail alert settings - or opt-out of receiving any future alerts - on the "My Account" page after logging in to "myAccount."
"Request More Information" about a property. If you have created a "myAccount" account and associated a sales associate as "My Agent," then any time you request more information about a property, your request will be routed to the associate you selected as "My Agent." If you have not selected an associate as "My Agent," and you request more information about a property listed by an agent, then your request will be forwarded to the listing agent. If you have not selected an associate as "My Agent" and you request more information about a property listed by an agent, then your request will be forwarded to a service provider selected by MoxiWorks to provide service for such requests. The service provider will contact you, and if appropriate refer you to an agent in your area to assist you further. By clicking "Request More Information," about a property, you consent to being contacted using the contact information you provide - including phone contact, even if the phone number you provided is listed on any national or state "Do Not Call" registry. Furthermore, by requesting more information about a property you may be offered the opportunity to opt-in to receiving additional, ongoing contacts (by phone and/or e-mail) about other properties meeting your criteria, or about your local real estate market generally. Such ongoing communications will always include instructions for how to unsubscribe from receiving future communications.
Browser information collected on the website: As with many website operators, MoxiWorks analyzes our website logs to constantly improve the value of our website to our visitors. We use an external service to provide real-time reporting to us and our authorized agents of browser accesses to our site. This includes the IP addresses used to access our site, page views, unique views, unique visitors, repeat visitors, frequency of visits, and peak-volume traffic periods.
Other uses of your personal information: In addition to using information about you for the specific purposes set out above, from time to time we may also use your personal information to send you news about our organization and new features available on the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
Except as disclosed in this policy, MoxiWorks does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease personal information collected on our website to any third party. However, information must be released in response to subpoenas or other court orders, and may be released to law enforcement agencies in connection with criminal investigations.
DATA QUALITY AND ACCESS:
MoxiWorks provides you with the opportunity to know about the information that MoxiWorks holds about you, together with the ability to correct, amend or delete, as appropriate, any such information that is incomplete or inaccurate. Should you wish to exercise any of these options or should you have any questions or concerns about information that MoxiWorks has collected in relation to you, please feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Specific details on how to correct, change or remove subscription information from our e-mail lists are provided on the "My Account" page of "My Account."
Additional Rights for EEA and Certain Other Territories
If you are from certain territories (such as the EEA), you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws, including:
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have a broader right to erasure of personal information that we hold about you – for example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Joomag stop processing your personal information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal information in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal information to another data controller without hindrance.
If you would like to exercise such rights, please contact us at the contact details in section Contacting MoxiWorks. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERS
Any personally identifiable information that you provide to MoxiWorks will be collected and maintained directly on servers located in the United States and Canada. This means that any information you provide may be transferred abroad. While MoxiWorks is committed to providing your information with the highest level of privacy protection, we believe you should know that the level of protection for personal information in the United States may not be the same as that provided in other countries, including those that belong to the European Economic Area.
Our site is not intended to be used by or solicit information of any kind from children under the age of 13. It is possible that due to fraud or deception by others, we may unknowingly receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, once we have verified the information, we will promptly delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information in relation to children under 13, please do so by emailing email@example.com.
CONTACTING MOXIWORKS ABOUT PRIVACY:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.